Having accomplished over 20 successful EC projects and many national ones, we go beyond functionality and usability. Together with our partners from research and industry, we aim to design and develop interactive systems and services that foster engaging experiences.
As experts in Interaction Design and User Experience (UX) research our contribution to research projects is manyfold and includes:
- Basic research targeting a comprehensive understanding of the users’ expectations, needs, and goals
- Design and evaluation of interactive systems with particular focus on their situated nature, contextual qualities, usability, user experience, and accessibility
- User interaction with radical new forms of contextual, persuasive and ambient interfaces
- Development of usage scenarios for different environments
- Iterative design cycles, prototype testing, and development of user experience test beds
- Societal and ethical aspects of technology